NOTICE OF EXTRA ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given to the members that an EOGM of Shareholders of Bawany Air Products Limited will be held on Monday March 7, 2016 at 10:30 a.m. at the registered office of the Company i.e. Khasra No. 52/53, RCD Highway, Mouza Pathra, Tehsil Hub, District Lasbella, Balochistan to transact the following business :
- To confirm the minutes of the 37th Annual General Meeting held on October 27, 2015
- To elect seven directors, as fixed by the Board of Directors, in their meeting held on February 01, 2016 for a term of three years, in accordance with Section 178 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984. The names of retiring directors are:
- M. Hanif Y. Bawany 2. Mrs. Momiza Hanif Bawany
- Vali Mohammad Yahya 4. Mr. Mohammad Ashraf
- Wazir Ahmed Jogezai 6. Mr. Zakaria A. Ghaffar
- Siraj A. Kadir
- To Seek approval of the board to grant permission for issuance of right shares according to prevailing Company laws.
- To transact any other business which may be placed before the meeting with the permission of the Chair.
Karachi By order of the Board
February 01, 2016
- The Share transfer books of the Company shall remain closed from March 01, 2016 to March 07, 2016 both days inclusive;
- Any member who seek to contest the election to the office of directors should file notice of his intention to offer himself for election as a Director along with written consent with the Company, not later than 14 days before the date of the meeting at which elections are to be held. The consent should accompany the relevant declaration as required under the “Code of Corporate Governance:;
- A member entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint another member as his/her proxy to attend the meeting and vote instead of him/her. Proxies in order to be effective must be received by the Company not later than 48 hours before the meeting;
- The CDC shareholders entitled to attend and vote at this meeting shall produce his/her original CNIC or passport to prove his/her identity. Representatives of corporate members are requested to follow the guidelines as laid down in Circular No.1 dated January 26, 2000 issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan;
- Shareholders are requested to immediately notify M/s C & K Management (Pvt) Limited; the Share Registrar of the Company of change in their address, if any;
- Members who have not yet submitted a photocopy of their computerized National Identity Card to the Company/Registrar are requested to send the same at the earliest to the Share Registrar.
- Transport will be provided. Pick-up point will be at Pakistan Stock Exchange Building and departure will be at 09:45 a.m. sharp on March 7, 2016.
BAWANY AIR PRODUCTS LIMITED
ELECTION OF DIRECTORS
In Pursuance of Section 178(4) of the Companies Ordinance, 1984, Members of the Company are hereby notified that the following persons have filed with the Company notices of their intention together with necessary documents to offer themselves for election as Directors:
1.Mr. M. Hanif Y. Bawany 2.Mrs. Momiza Hanif Bawany
3.Mr. Vali Mohammad M. Yahya 4.Mr. Mohammad Ashraf
5.Mr. Wazir Ahmed Jogezai 6.Mr. Zakaria A. Ghaffar
7.Mr. Siraj A. Kadir
Since the number of persons who have offered themselves to be elected does not exceed the number of Directors fixed under Section 178(1) of the Companies Ordinance, 1984, the persons named above shall be deemed to be elected as Directors of Bawany Air Products Limited at the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company to be held on March 07, 2016.
Dated: February 26, 2016 Company Secretary